The EMAS communications team are keen to work with journalists to promote the work of the ambulance service.
Media enquiries should be made during office hours, Monday to Friday.
Emily Dunn, Senior Communications Officer - Nottinghamshire and national media
Tel: 0115 884 5049
Mobile: 07813 004014
Elizabeth Fry, Communications Officer - Derbyshire
Tel: 0115 884 5807
Mobile: 07966 521284
Gulnaz Katchi, Communications Officer - Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire
Mobile: 07971 323743
Kirsty Latham, Communications Officer - Lincolnshire
What we can help with:
- Interview requests relating to EMAS press releases and news stories
- Requests to interview staff and patients
- General questions about EMAS
- Filming requests on any EMAS property
- Requests from TV producers and documentary makers
Information we can’t help with:
- Condition checks on patients that are no longer in our care
- Specific details about an incident which would reveal sensitive, confidential information about the patient
- Complicated enquiries out of normal office hours – these will be dealt with on the next working day.
Out of hours contact details
Our communications team operate an on-call system for very urgent enquiries relating to large, major events or incidents. All routine enquiries will be dealt with during normal office hours.
The on-call officer is Emily Dunn who can be contacted on 07813 004 014.