All of our external vacancies are advertised on the NHS Job website - where you can browse all current positions available and apply for roles you are interested in. You can also set up an email alert that will notify you when new vacancies are advertised.
Click here to view all of our current vacancies advertised on the NHS jobs website.
All applications must be made through the NHS Jobs website. Simply follow the instructions given alongside each post advertised.
Register with NHS Jobs
To get the most from NHS Jobs you will need to register for an account. Registering is quick and simple and has many advantages:
- Search and apply for jobs online
- Get new vacancies emailed directly to you
- Get reminders about closing dates for applications
- Store your last application online to save time filling in forms
- Follow your job applications progress online
- Keep track of your interview dates
If you haven’t heard back from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for positions, we are unable to give feedback at the short-listing stage.
Please note that we don't send out application forms or keep a database of the people who are interested in a job.
Current EMAS staff should click here to view the positions currently being advertised for INTERNAL applicants.